- Entry is open to all of God’s people.
- Entries are to be submitted by the photographer
- Entries are to have been taken within the current year – 2015.
- Entries are limited to four (4) per person.
- Please include your name, phone number on the back of the photo.
- A title and/or comments as to why the entry depicts FOOD FOR THE JOURNEY are encouraged.
- Please indicate if you wish your photographs returned.
- First, second and third place will be acknowledged with a certificate.
- Two “Honourable Mentions” not already placed in top 3 will also be acknowledged with a certificate.
- All acknowledged photographs will appear in St. Paul’s Circular.
- All photographs will be displayed in the cathedral
- 4 x 6 prints may be dropped off at 360 Nicola Street.
- Prints may be sent by email (jpeg) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For credit card donations contact:
416-924-9192 ext. 355; 1-866-308-7973
Please do not send your credit card number by email or fax.
Please make cheques payable to PWRDF, Syria Response and send to:
80 Hayden Street
Toronto, Ontario M4Y 3G2
- Course Fee: $466.60 includes instruction, meals ( lunch to lunch) and accommodation based on double occupancy.
- A $20 accreditation fee for Godly Play Trainers of BC is payable at the first class.
- This course starts at and concludes with lunch .