- Entry is open to all of God’s people.
- Entries are to be submitted by the photographer
- Entries are to have been taken within the current year – 2014
- Entries are limited to four (4) per person.
- Please include your name, phone number plus a title or a brief description.
- Comments as to why the entry depicts Encounters with God in your life are encouraged.
- Please indicate if you wish your photographs returned.
- First, second and third place will be acknowledged with a certificate.
- Three “Honourable Mentions” will be acknowledged with a certificate.
- Winning photographs will appear in St. Paul’s Circular.
- All photographs will be displayed in the Office.
- 4 x 6 prints may be dropped off at 360 Nicola Street.
- Prints may be sent by email (jpeg) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, 20 June 2014
Strawberry Tea this Friday!! June 20, 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm.
Cost $5 per person
Fresh berries, fresh cream, cake and TEA! Lots of TEA!! (in fancy cups and saucers of course!!) Hats and gloves optional, but certainly will be admired if chosen. Join us!! We would like to extend the invitation to all children and young people of the parish to attend (assuming they are still off school).
St. Paul’s Cathedral - 8th Annual Photo Contest
Encounters with God - How, where or with whom have you encountered God this year? (in nature, in the face of a child, a pet etc)
First, second and third place will be awarded, Three “Honourable Mentions” will be awarded
How do you enter? You can drop off entries in 4 x 6 print size at the office at 360 Nicola Street OR
Email a jpeg to: stpaulscathedral @shawbiz.ca
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: MONDAY SEPTEMBER 8, 2014
2014 Photo Contest Guidelines:
Soup - – We have had a very busy May for the distribution of soup to our neighbors and those in need. So far we have had 30 people in for soup which is double the normal amount. As a result our soup stock (ha! a pun!!!) is low. This is a call out to all soup makers – please refill our freezer with your amazing soups. Soup can be dropped off during office hours, Wednesday to Friday 10 – 1 and there are lots of containers in the church kitchen if you need them.
Our regular visitors always say how good our soups are – pat on the back soup makers of St. Paul’s
Posted by St. Paul's Info Blog at 00:10